Please help me identify pfister part

Users who are viewing this thread

pstohlty

Reaction score
For the pfister shower cartridge, there is a groove on the bottom that slides onto a black piece in the wall.

When I was changing the cartridge, said black piece came loose and fell into the wall. Now, the entire cartridge is sticking out of the wall. I need help identifying the piece and knowing where I can buy it. Thanks!

pstohlty

Reaction score
For the pfister shower cartridge, there is a groove on the bottom that slides onto a black piece in the wall.

When I was changing the cartridge, said black piece came loose and fell into the wall. Now, the entire cartridge is sticking out of the wall. I need help identifying the piece and knowing where I can buy it. Thanks!

pstohlty

Reaction score
First photo is how it looks now (without the black piece). Notice how it’s sticking out. Second photo has the black piece and notice how it’s sitting in the cutout
Photos

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
No photos. Does it look like any of these? Some cartridges have had a color change.
1674595324502.png

1674595372735.png

1674595426011.png

1674595503204.png

1674595540219.png

1674595691166.png

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks