Please Help Identify Shower Thermostat Control Cartridge Brass Screw

Users who are viewing this thread

johnthebaum

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a new plumber here and I have a customer that has a broken brass "screw" that connects the shower handle to the cartridge. I have asked fellow plumbers and supply stores, but no one is able to identify the company, part, or model number. I thought I found the part from Rohl, but after speaking with their customer service, they said it is not theirs either.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could point me in the right direction to assist my customer.

Attachments

• MicrosoftTeams-image (5).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (5).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 76
  • MicrosoftTeams-image (4).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (4).jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Neil Binda

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a new plumber here and I have a customer that has a broken brass "screw" that connects the shower handle to the cartridge. I have asked fellow plumbers and supply stores, but no one is able to identify the company, part, or model number. I thought I found the part from Rohl, but after speaking with their customer service, they said it is not theirs either.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could point me in the right direction to assist my customer.

Do you have a picture of the complete shower system ?

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
was there a big brass nut holding the cartridge? Are there integral stops hidden in there behind the wall?
And, show the cartridge w/o the handle on.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks