Pentair Water University

Users who are viewing this thread

Mialynette2003

In the Trades
Reaction score
I went to 1 in NC. For me, it was a refresher coarse on general knowledge, but very informative on the new tech items. Well worth the 13 hr trip.

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
I will be there, May 22 and 23 at the Doubletree. It is a beautiful area, and the weather is almost always amazing that time of year. i would recommend flying into John Wayne (SNA) instead of the dumphole airport LAX. If you are learning about softening, it is extremely informative. If you have been doing it all your life and are extremely capable, it is simply a refresher course, and an opportunity to look at some of the new technologies.

If you have family, bring them. It is next door to Disneyland, and the most beautiful beaches in the world, Huntington Beach, Newport, Sunset, etc.

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
Amazing. I may actually be in the area that time, visiting a friend undergoing treatment for prostate cancer at Loma Linda. I might see you there.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks