Peerless Shower, Help identifying cartridge

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Travis West, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Travis West

Travis West New Member

Hello,

I have attached a picture to this post of a shower that is not working properly. When I turn the lever, water comes out from where the lever/cartridge is. I took the lever off and, as you can see in the picture, it looks like the plastic of the cartridge is broken.

I am assuming I can pull this cartridge out and replace it with a working one. Am I correct?

If I am, can you guys help identify what the replacement is? The cover around this lever has "Delta" written on it. It looks like a Delta Scald Guard to me but... I could be wrong.

Also, how do I uninstall this old cartridge? I am afraid to just start turning and prying on things.

Thanks for any help,

Travis

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2021
  2. Travis West

Travis West New Member

Attached.

Attached Files:

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Attached Files: