Pedestal Sink

Users who are viewing this thread

rhyno406

Reaction score
I am going to be installing a pedestal sink in our bathroom. I have been researching them and can't quite get the information concerning quality that I want. We recently bought a Toto drake toilet. There was a plethora of info on different toilets and their quality. Is there the same type of diversity among pedestal sinks and their quality, or are they more cut and dry. If you have any recommendations it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
sinks

Water goes into a sink ffrom a faucet and drains out of it through a drain fitting. The sink is nothing other than something to hold the water between the two actions. There is NOTHING to rate about them or compare them with.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
The shape of the sink and the projection and stream size of the faucet and the type of drain probably make more difference in your perception of the sink's performance. Get the wrong faucet and it might just careem out of the bowl, but this really has nothing to do with whether it is a pedestal sink or not. A grid drain that has holes small enough and no overflow often means that it won't drain well. Again, more related to the faucet chosen than the sink (although the overflow in the sink does make a difference).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks