Parts needed for TOTO CST244EF#01 Entrada installation?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by JS-SF, Dec 13, 2016.

1. JS-SF

JS-SF New Member

Hello. I'm totally new to this forum, and I really appreciate all the help and solid advice.

I'm having a TOTO CST244EF#01 Entrada installed this weekend (I'm not quite ready to take the plunge, so to speak, myself as for installation). We'll see how that goes...their price seems too low for this service.
    Anyway, the toilet arrived today in 2 huge boxes. The installer apparently will provide the "wax ring and the correct-size water supply hoses."

But I'm wondering if I need to buy any other parts before install day. I don't know what, if anything, normally comes with TOTO toilets. Do they come with a flapper, fill valve or flange mounting bolts?

Thank you for any information or advice.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2016
  2. Reach4

Reach4 Well-Known Member

• Closet bolts
    • Seat
    • maybe new quarter-turn supply valve
    You also want appropriate caulk for around the base, but you would think the installer would supply that.

Includes flapper and fill valve and other interior parts.
    https://terrylove.com/pdf/cst244ef_spec.pdf

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2021
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    The Entrada is a complete toilet, less seat.
    You will need wax rings, closet bolts and a supply line. Most places want you to also caulk the bowl to the floor. In Washington, they leave out a little at the back in case the wax ring leaks. Your installer should have those items on the truck. I would also expect them to dispose of the old toilet and the boxes. At least I do when I'm the one supplying the toilet.

5. Larry S

Larry S Occasional DIY'er