Parts needed for Duravit Wall Hung Toilet install?

Users who are viewing this thread

kuhndog

Reaction score
Apologies in advance if these questions have already been answered in previous threads

What extra parts will I need to install the Geberit carrier in 2x6 framed wall and attach a Duravit bowl to the carrier? That is, what is not included with the carrier besides the actuator plate?

Any wisdom on the usefulness of the sound insulating gasket?

Will be using the Happy D bowl on a sheetrock wall. Other side of wall is exposed to central stairway of home, so noise suppression is a consideration.

Have read elsewhere that must depress actuator button for duration of flush. Is that defect of a particular actuator plate or the way system is designed to work?

Thanks for your help

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Nothing else is needed.

I have not sold many gaskets, i do not think it is needed. It's only a thin piece of styrofoam between the wall and bowl.

The tank is insulated and very quiet, you would most likely hear a regular toilet through the wall than a in-wall carrier toilet.

You do not need to hold the actuator to flush, you only push it once.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks