Paini Lotascana Morgana, Help on Identifying the Brand of Shower Valve

Users who are viewing this thread

JackInArcadia

Reaction score
Hi, my valve is leaking but I tried Grohe and Hansgrohe and they both said it's not their product. Any help will me much appreciated. I bought it 10 years ago at Expo Design Center, the one owned by Home Depot, that was later shut down. Thank you all!

arcadia-01.jpg

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
The thermostatic with built in diverter is limited to just a small number of manufacturers.. the high limit button too is a feature that only a few use. Hansgrohe being one of them... I don't recognize it at all tho.

There are also a handful of manufactures who utilize the same rough in valve but put their own trim over that universal valve.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I think I'd be calling Newport Brass... seems some of their designs are similar to yours. They have square trim, two handle with the t-stat button and larger diverter/volume control handles.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks