Paini Lotascana Morgana, Help on Identifying the Brand of Shower Valve

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by JackInArcadia, Nov 18, 2021.

1. JackInArcadia

JackInArcadia New Member

Hi, my valve is leaking but I tried Grohe and Hansgrohe and they both said it's not their product. Any help will me much appreciated. I bought it 10 years ago at Expo Design Center, the one owned by Home Depot, that was later shut down. Thank you all!

arcadia-01.jpg

2. Tuttles Revenge

Tuttles Revenge In the Trades

The thermostatic with built in diverter is limited to just a small number of manufacturers.. the high limit button too is a feature that only a few use. Hansgrohe being one of them... I don't recognize it at all tho.

There are also a handful of manufactures who utilize the same rough in valve but put their own trim over that universal valve.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Tuttles Revenge

I think I'd be calling Newport Brass... seems some of their designs are similar to yours. They have square trim, two handle with the t-stat button and larger diverter/volume control handles.

5. Marlinman

Marlinman In the Trades

This thermostatic shower was manufactured by Paini for the Lotascana Morgana series. Made in Italy .
    Contact info https://www.paini-us.com/contacts.html
    Ask for Megan Sumpter
    1 856 881 7890

paini-lotascana-morgana.jpg logo-la-toscana.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2021
    Tuttles Revenge likes this.
  6. Tuttles Revenge

Wow! So that was not installed in a spec home!