Paini lavatory faucet, How would I find this faucet replacement part?

Users who are viewing this thread

Neil.Steiner

Reaction score
Happily begging once again for advice from the experts: I'm looking for a replacement part for a single handle lavatory faucet. Mine looks somewhat like the LaToscana 82PW211L Brunello by Paini, Paini apparently being an Italian import. This is the part in question:

bushing bottom.jpg bushing side.jpg bushing top.jpg

It's something like 7/16" OD x 1/2", with a 3/8" ID for most of its height, and a 1/4" ID lip at the top. What do I call this? A bushing? A kind of grommet? I'll refer to it as a bushing because I don't know better. In any case, this bushing and its partner, one for the hot water line and one for the cold, live inside a cartridge. Each bushing has a little spring that presses the lip against the rotating inner part of the cartridge.

cartridge inner.jpg cartridge outer.jpg

The entire unit looks like this:

LaToscana ~82PW211L Brunello single handle lavatory faucet by Paini  rotated.jpg

I would be much obliged if any of you know where I might find such a replacement part, or even what exactly I would call it. The faucet predates my 2011 purchase of the house. I would guess that it came from Home Depot or Lowes, but I don't know any of that for sure.

Attachments

• LaToscana ~82PW211L Brunello single handle lavatory faucet by Paini .jpg
    LaToscana ~82PW211L Brunello single handle lavatory faucet by Paini .jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 156

Neil.Steiner

Reaction score
Thank, fullysprinklered. I checked the Delta parts and they don't quite fit. There's a slightly shorter version that's missing a ridge or two, and a slightly longer version that is likewise just a little too narrow. Could be that the parts are metric, since the faucet is apparently from Italy. I think I'll try to see if I can locate the manufacturer.

Neil.Steiner

Reaction score
I ended up finding a contact number for the manufacturer (Paini), and they sent the seats, springs, and an inner piece of the cartridge, next day shipping, at no cost to me. Pretty nice customer service.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks