Out door bollard lights

Users who are viewing this thread

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a brand name, so I can look at an online catalog? At my condo, we have lights on either side of the driveway entrances ( 4 fixtures total). They do not need to provide a lot of light...just marking the entrance. We have some pagoda-type fixtures, about 15" high, probably have 100 watt bulbs. Anyway, over the years we have repaired or replaced them dozens of times. They either get kicked by teenagers walking by, or knocked by the landscapers.

I am thinking of something more subtantial, like a bollard light. I have found the Fresno Bollard by Spaulding, but they are $500 a pop. Looking for something along that line, not necessarily that tall, but slightly less expensive.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
This is not the taj mahal here. Obviously the cheap pagoda lights we are using have not served us well, but I was hoping to find something :"in the middle".
5½ is what the Fresno bollards from Spaulding run.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks