OT: Reliable Faucet Companies

Users who are viewing this thread

Chefwong

Reaction score
I figuered I'd share my experience....

Like my cookware, which has lifetime warranty, if a problem with the item occurs, send it back, the manuf. sends you a replacement (bearing user induced issue).

Over the last year in 2014, Grohe and Kohler have both stood behind their warrantys.
Grohe sent me a new sprayer head as the one I had, it was not not *locking* up properly and half the time, it would be in half spray/half non spray mode.

I had a issue with my diverter for months, and when the cartridge when out, I finally took out the time to call them. They sent both new replacements as well - my only issue with Kohler was that their turn around time was 2 months. I suppose they only ship them when they have a production run, but 2 months for such a standard part item was extraordinarily long IMO

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
I was in one of the many Home Depots in Atlanta several years ago shopping for a Moen cartridge. Some guy from corporate was doing a stint in the trenches and ended up waiting on me. The part wasn't on the rack so he made a call, handed me his Blackberry, and went off to wait on someone else. I found that I was talking to a vice-president of Moen for the southeastern US. He shipped me the cartridge, all associated parts ( I didn't ask for or need), and the installation tool. They're good. I've had good experiences with the folks at Delta, also. Nothing has ever taken anywhere near two months from either of these companies.

Chefwong

Reaction score
I tend to stick with what works....

Curiosity intrigues me. I'm going to have to see if Moen, etc have similar warranty policies.

Grohe forgot to send me a O ring that goes on their faucet hose when they sent me a replacement head.
Spoke to them on Tuesday. It's Thursday. UPS just delivered it.

Now how's that for service

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
I like Delta's lifetime warranty. Fast, dependable and no questions asked.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks