Opinions on this DWV section

Users who are viewing this thread

Ethan Brush

Reaction score
Was looking for some feedback on this section here, would like to make sure there is nothing here that I will regret after the slab is poured. Licensed electrician here, but DIY plumber. A toilet goes on top of the wye and 1/8th. The 3 inch in the back rear going through the wall is a cleanout. the upper rear 3 inch goes up to the next floor for a bath and will vent. The 4 inch continuing to the right is for a a bath and will vent. Left goes out to the septic. Thank a lot for looking.

Attachments

• 20170718_075824_resized.jpg
    20170718_075824_resized.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 227

Ethan Brush

Reaction score
My only concern is the transition between the line in the front and the line in the back. I would have liked that wye and 1/8 pointing up to wye into the line in the back, but there wasnt enough space so I had to go parallel and then 45 into the wye. Is that an acceptable transition?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks