Online Vendors for Fleck Water Softener

Users who are viewing this thread

KiraMax2002

Reaction score
Okay, I've decided on a 64,000 grain Fleck water softener system. The question now is where to purchase it.

I've found generally favorable reviews for https://www.discountwatersofteners.com/ so I originally intended to purchase it from there.

However, I wanted to see if anybody has any other suggestions? I understand that local may also be a way to go but I wouldn't want to pay a high premium for the same system so if anybody knows of any competitively priced vendors in the Ventura County area (CA), I'm all ears.

Thanks.

mOmar

Reaction score
Hello,

New member here. I purchased my system online from them. The only way I've been able to get a hold of them whenever I have questions is through email. For some reason they prefer to handle everything through email and I've never had any luck having them call me or getting through to them on a phone call.

Bannerman

Reaction score
mOmar, until I read your other thread, I wasn't initially certain if your comment was positive or a negative regarding the on-line vendor. To me, it's positive that they do respond back to you through email.

As softeners are typically sold to DIY clients on-line at a low price, it should not be assumed that after sales support for installation or programming concerns will be provided. While there are exceptions, after sales support costs money so a DIY client normally assumes responsibility for those matters as a trade-off for the lower price.

From your other thread, as your concerns appear to relate to the appropriate program settings for your conditions, an on-line vendor sales rep may not be the most appropriate person to provide programming advice.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks