Old Sillcock Identification

Users who are viewing this thread

Carr

Reaction score
First of all, I would like to than Terry for making this website free to view without an account or registering I have found myself back here searching for stuff multiple times.

I have an older house built in 1970 and has a older outdoor sillcock on the exterior wall of the house. There is no inside access to the sillcock without ripping down the sheetrock to get inside. I really don't want to do this since this one doesn't get used that often to begin with.

I would like to replace the innards of this sillcock, if possible. I just need help identifying a brand / model. I have attached some pictures, and any advice related to what could be done, or retrofit is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 224
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 283
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 350
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 234
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks