Old moen vertical spa won’t budge

Users who are viewing this thread

Ryan kennedy

Reaction score
Hello all, just bought a house that has an old Moen vertical spa (I think it’s the 3320 with the Kingsley Moentrol 263 trim from before ‘07) I’ve been fixing some other plumbing in the house and noticed this is leaking now, I can’t easily get to the wall behind the unit and I cannot for the life of me get the lower pull knob off to see inside. I have removed the set screw but it just won’t budge and I don’t want to outright break it, any advice is much appreciated!!

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan kennedy

Reaction score
Yeah that’s what I was hoping also, alas I pulled the Allen screw out first thing. Makes me wonder if they put some sort of adhesive inside the handle or got some caulking in it, but even yanking on it doesn’t get anywhere. Don’t want to but I may have to pull some tile and drywall in the kitchen behind the shower wall

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks