Old Kohler MasterShower® valve name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pjwrt

In the Trades
Reaction score
Great site. I've read the posts over the years, but never needed anything. Until this freakin' valve...

I've been working on this valve and think I've found the stem parts I need. I can't find the trim without a name or model number. The trim is corroded and may not survive being removed. It's soaking in lube right now. Anyone know the model number and name of this Kohler monster?

Thanks.....

Attachments

• kohler1.jpg
    kohler1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 343

Pjwrt

In the Trades
Reaction score
k-400-k main cartridge at $250.00. I did the two check valves yesterday because they were 50% of the problem. They have a spring/washer set up now, but works fine. Everything is available online.

The k-400-k main cartridge is coming today. The existing one is only turning 1/8th turn. I'll update what happens...

The owner isn't too happy with the cost, but his wife is ecstatic that for the first time in ten years her shower is working well. I think this house is an escape cabin used infrequently, but noneofmybidness.

Thanks......

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks