Old Delta Faucet without Quick Connection

Users who are viewing this thread

Adam Meyer

Reaction score
Hello,

I have an older Delta Faucet (model # 174) where the valve assembly has two threaded connections for the spout and side sprayer instead of the newer quick connection. I need to replace the side sprayer hose since it is leaking but I can only find it with a quick connect end which won't attach to my existing threaded connecter. Is there an adapter that converts a threaded connection to a quick connection or some other way to get the new sprayer hose (with quick connect) to work? I have attached a picture showing where I have threaded connections instead of the quick connect nipple just in case I'm not using the correct terminology :).

Thanks.

Old Valve Assembly with Threads Instead of Quick Connects.jpg

rp31612-b1.jpg

Delta sells a spray hose with head assembly that comes with an adapter to connect to your threads and the new style quick connect.

Delta Rp31612 is the model number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks