Oatley Brass shower drain leaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Drgoss

Reaction score
Hi,
I installed the Brass no leak shower drain on my Delta shower pan. I followed the instruction and even called Oatley to question when I should install the gasket around the drain pipe. They advised me to install the gasket on the pipe prior to placing the shower pan. I did this and when I placed the pan it pushed the gasket way down the drain pipe. I removed the pan, which was glued to the floor, and was able to get it up and remove the gasket off the drain pipe. I reset the pan and pushed the gasket thru the drain and around the pipe. I tightened it down and it will not seal. I tried making it tighter but it still leaks. Now the glue has set and the pan I can't remove the pan. I was able to remove the gasket but it ripped removing it. Should I try a new gaset and caulk the top?
Very frustrated

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks