Novotek 7500EM softener parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Bryce Barrett

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm trying to track down a replacement brine piston and seal pak for a novatek 7500EM water softener. Does anyone have any suggestions where I could find one. I checked with Culligan and they are unable to source Novatek parts

Thank you
Bryce

Reach4

Reaction score
It appears that the controller is a Metermatic SE, Model 7500EM

Bannerman

Reaction score
It seems that WaterGroup have valves made for them specifically for the Canadian market. Some of those valves utilize various Fleck components which they license from Fleck.

My 'Tru Performance' softener has a model 3650 valve which I was initially lead to believe was a discontinued Fleck model. After being unsuccessful in locating a rebuild kit through the usual sources, I contacted Pentair to obtain their advice as WaterrGroup offered no assistance.

Wayne Ploense replied to my inquiry and advised that Fleck 5600 seals and spacers were used in my 3650. As it turns out, the 5600 piston and cap were also utilized but I had to alter the piston by removing the stainless steel cam yolk. It was an easy alteration as the roll pin retaining the yolk was easily driven out. Unfortunately, the brine valve on my control is a discontinued model and is not the same as the 5600 so I could not rebuild it when I did the main valve.

You may wish to contact Wayne at Pentair. If your valve utilizes Fleck components, no doubt Wayne will know which parts will be appropriate. Obtaining assistance at this time of year maybe delayed as it appears that Pentair had shut down previously from Dec 20 - January 2.

PM sent containing Wayne's email address.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks