Novita BD-N450US-NO Bidet seat from Kohler

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Kohler handles the Novita line of Bidet seats and here is the BD-N450US-NO seat on a TOTO Drake that I sold installed this week. $399.00 plus shipping.

https://www.us.kohler.com/us/elongated-bidet-toilet-seat/productDetail/toilet-seats/1872437.htm

• Hybrid heater technology provides instant and unlimited warm water for comfort.
  • 120 VAC electricity required.
  • Heated seat with three temperature levels.

novita-bd-n450us-no-terrylove-01.jpg

novita-bd-n450us-no-terrylove-02.jpg

novita-bd-n450us-no-terrylove-03.jpg

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
How do you like the Kohler/Novita line? I've installed one that Kohler gave to one of our contractors to use as a demo in their office. They gave us one but I haven't installed it.. mostly because the toilet they gave us won't retrofit with the water supply located "normally" which Ive been too lazy to modify.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I installed this for a customer and will need to get their feedback.
The do have a tee fitting that attaches to the tank fill valve for the water. Which toilet are you wanting to install one on?

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Looks like they gave us 2. A K4108-0 and K-18751-0.. But they gave us a full skirted toilet to replace our toto toilet in the mens room.. but the water stub out hits the bowl porcelain unless I modify it. Wall is tile and the opposite wall is bead board so no way I'm going in there.

k-4108-0.jpg

k-18751-0.jpg

I think the toilet is a K-20204-0... or very similar. The full skirt is annoying.

k-20198.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks