nordyne air handler.need help wiring it

Users who are viewing this thread

john pelchat

Reaction score
nordyne e2eb-017hb furnace.need help wiring it
just bought modile home with that furnace.nothing was wired up.i am only wanting to wire the blower motor to a relay or contact.I have the out side unit hooked up to the thermostat wires at the handler and the blower motor hooked up the the breaker at the handler so my ac is working but the blower runs constant and my outside unit switches off and on like it should..now I have 2 contacts,2 relays and a voltage transformer.I only have the voltage transformer hooked up to power my tstat.can any one help my wire up the blower to one of the relays or/and contact.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Does the furnace's electrical panel have a 'Y' terminal? IF so, if you run your thermostat to that, it should control your a/c unit and fan as you'd expect. Normally, the furnace would have its own internal 24vac transformer, and that can be used to pull in the contactor at the a/c unit.

john pelchat

Reaction score
20150830_194548.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks