NoMix Cartridge - Help

Users who are viewing this thread

eddy009

Reaction score
I'm in the process of replacing my cartridge, and I know this model at Home Depot will fit perfectly.

Mixet MXT07 4-1/2 in. Hot/Cold Post-1968 Stem with Retainer

http://www.homedepot.com/p/BrassCra...m-with-Retainer-MXT07/202054491?keyword=MXT07

But which is the equivalent for Nomix Cartridge?
-Model 100 or Model 101 ?

Thanks
Eddy

nomix_mixet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

eddy009

Reaction score
You need the SHORT version which ever number that is. I would assume it is the 100.
I sent Glen and email from Nomix and he is saying Model 101.

I sent him the same information I posted here.

Now I'm confused.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
He knows his model numbers, I was just guessing, assuming how he would logically sequence the numbers. You do know what I meant when I said "I ASSUME"?

eddy009

Reaction score
Nomix Model 101 arrived today and I compared it to mine and it is shorter. Also the cut is different. I think I bought the wrong one.

With the rubber boot on it was also difficult to insert. Would this where the de-burring tool come to shave off room?

FuorXVg.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks