no water

Users who are viewing this thread

shon

Reaction score
I have a submersive pump on my well system. I have no water in my tank and no pressure showing on my gauge. Yesterday I shut off power to my pump,closed off the valve that feeds the house and cut the pump back on . Water then started filling the tank and my pressure started rising. I ended up with about 35psi. I turned on the valve to the house, turned on the bath faucet and lost pressure,it settled at 28psi. I got up this morning, turned on a faucet and had a trickle. I checked the tank and gauge and I have no water and no pressure on my gauge.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
If you know where the pressure switch is remove the cover and try and make the switch work manually. You may just have a bad switch.

Speedbump

Reaction score
Do you mean to say you let the pump run all nite and it wasn't pumping water?

If so, your pump may be nuked already.

bob...

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
shon said:
I have a submersive pump on my well system. I have no water in my tank and no pressure showing on my gauge..... I checked the tank and gauge and I have no water and no pressure on my gauge.

If you have power to the pump motor and it s 'good', you have something like... a dry well, a leaking check valve in/on the pump's outlet or a serious water leak in the plumbing from the pump tha truined the pump or, a frozen water line and maybe a broken water line.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks