No water in kitchen sink after well pump replaced two weeks ago. Still have sediment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Mainemomma

Reaction score
We lost water a couple weeks ago and spent a tremendous amount of money to have the sub pump replaced. We were told to run the water for a few days that water would be full of sediment (the Well was shocked). I knew to expect this but we’re now going on two weeks and I still have sediment in the form of small sand particles in the water. on top of that we had slow flow of our cold water in the kitchen sink. And then lost hot water too. All the other Fossetts are working fine. Replaced the kitchen sink faucet thinking it was clogged and old. Once replaced water still would not flow. Any ideas on what this could be? and how to fix it?

Reach4

Reaction score
Run water out of the outdoor hose bibs, or run a hose to the drain valve at the pressure tank. Pump while you still get sediment, but if the well pumps dry, let it recover before resuming.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks