No water at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Cheneybaseball22

Reaction score
I came home from work and we had no water at all. Recently our plumber told us we could have way more water pressure if he tightened up the screw on our pressure switch. It seemed good for a couple of days then it started to make some noise. So today I thought it would be good to just change the switch. I changed that and the breaker that runs it and switched it back on and nothing happened! What can I do to get water back flowing into my house? Can it be something else? Do I have to put air in the tank? Prime something? HELP!

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
I take it that you on a well system does it have a tank at the pump,the bladder my have failed ,can you post a picture of your system?You might have to prime it air should build up if the pump is working properly.There is also a pump and well forum here.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks