Newbie if there ever was one

Users who are viewing this thread

DerekG73

Reaction score
Hi all,

In desperate need of some assistance. One of these days I’m planning to put up a steel building on a concrete slab. I need to provide a plumbing rough in to get my building permit. I’d like to have a car wash bay with floor drain, a dog wash bay with floor drain, utility sink, and bathroom sink/toilet/shower. What’s the best way to come up with a diagram of? All of it can essentially be bunched together, location-wise.

Thx for any advice or help,
Derek

Fitter30

Reaction score
First you need to either sit down with local architect or talk with your local building office to find out what prints and permits are needed. What trades needed to licenced. Without having a layout of size of building, room sizes, fixtures for ruff in, where sewer and water line enters. Sewer city or septic?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks