New well

Users who are viewing this thread

Brglover

Reaction score
I have a new well feeding some cabins I am building. Calculated demand at 19 gpm. My well is drilled to 50 ft with water incoming at 38ft. The well produced 30gpm according to driller. So I want a submersible at about 22gpm which seems to be a common size. Is it worth it to go to the top tier pumps ot stay in middle with red lion and such. I do not want bad but from what I have read the csv system sounds good. Where can I get these in canada. Any other information you experts can tell me would be great as I am a total noob on water well stuff.

2stupid2fixit

Reaction score
I have a new well feeding some cabins I am building. Calculated demand at 19 gpm. My well is drilled to 50 ft with water incoming at 38ft. The well produced 30gpm according to driller. So I want a submersible at about 22gpm which seems to be a common size. Is it worth it to go to the top tier pumps ot stay in middle with red lion and such. I do not want bad but from what I have read the csv system sounds good. Where can I get these in canada. Any other information you experts can tell me would be great as I am a total noob on water well stuff.
If you ask me, the jury is still out on the "what is the best pump for the bore" question. There are pumps that cost thousands, I am testing an under $200 hallmark pump. I short cycle it all the time.

Chicobrent

Reaction score
If you ask me, the jury is still out on the "what is the best pump for the bore" question. There are pumps that cost thousands, I am testing an under $200 hallmark pump. I short cycle it all the time.
How's the hallmark pump doing? I was thinking about geting the 2 hp hallmark pump.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks