New to sprinkler system

Users who are viewing this thread

swift_3

Reaction score
I recently bought a house with an existing system. As far as I can tell it has 11 zones with 4 heads to a zone. I have opened each zone manualy with no problems. The water pressure seems to be fine, but when I set the system from the control panels (2) nothing happens. I have replaced both fuses in the panels and have checked that the power supply was working. The system is a watermaster model 57116. Please help.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Odd that nothing is working, since you have two independent controllers. The one thing common might be the wiring from the controllers to the outside, maybe both were running together underground and hit by an errant shovel!

In any event, you will need to ohm out the control wires to each station.

berky3

Reaction score
sprinkler backflow regulator

Had my sprinklers turned on and there was dripping coming from the backflow regulator...the company that typically checks the regulator per city ordinance said small amounts of water coming from relief valve are normal with pressure fluctuations...has never happened before..could relief valve need replacing?

Berky3

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks