New Member - Toilet Collector

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
I have been interested in toilets since 2001. I got my first toilet, a 1992 Artesian, around 2003. Since then, I have repaired and replaced numerous toilets and have learned a lot along the way. I have also collected about 2 dozen toilets of various makes from my local Restore. I am a Kohler fan, and have been to the Kohler Design Center 3 times, and the Kohler factory once. I'm going back there this summer. I've been reading this forum for many years, but finally decided to join. I have a YT channel which is the same as my name here. I focus on sharing my toilets with the Toilet Community on YT. I'm also interested in fluorescent and HID lights, antique radios, and vacuum cleaners.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Cool! Welcome. I may have some HID light questions for you some time. Have it under control for now, but maybe down the line a little.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks