New Job

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, being I have been sick with the flu, and now Tonsilitis, I didn't start the new job. I got fluid in my left ear and am back to the status of a non-hearing person, for the most part. I can't read squat without the aide of glasses, since about age 13, so, I can't hear, can't see, and just basically, cough alot & irritate others. I got that down to an art. I like to tell everyone how contagious I am.

Well, I was reading the news, the other day, and lo & behold, the bank where I would had been at, would had started at was robbed! Robbed I say.

Now, I had this scenario play in my head, if I would had started, and being the luck I have been given in life, I would had been his teller.

I can see this:

He would had strolled up and I would had heard this, " iveg em oury oneym."

I would say, " I am sorry, I got fluid in my ear and can't hear very well, could you repeat that, sir?"

With that he would had handed me a note. I would stare at it a few minutes saying, " Sir, I got to get my glasses, I will be back, I can't see without them."

Then, while stumbling & hitting the silent alarm; I would apologize saying to everyone " how do I turn off this silent alarm?"

He would had left in frustration.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks