New heat pump instalation

Users who are viewing this thread

Tomtn

Reaction score
I purchased a new 2.5 ton heat pump & installation from a local company. My old heat pump was 20 years old and had had quit working. They said they recommend Tempstar and Tempstar has 10 year warranty. I looked online and all of the Tempstar models except the least expensive one (model n4h4/5 year warranty) has 10 year warranty so I made my decision based on that information. I looked at my new heat pump closely and there is no brand name just the model number r4h430gkp100 . I looked the model up and it says 5 year warranty. I paid 5450 for the the new heat pump, air handler and thermostat. I've got to call them because when I set it to fan the fan doesn't work. Would you complain to them about the no brand and 5 year warranty?

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks