New Gree mini split not powering on

Users who are viewing this thread

Bradneedshelp

Reaction score
I have been working on my Gree mini split for awhile now. I just finished pressure checking it at 490 psi for 24 hours. I ran a vacuum for 24 hours then had to add about 4 ounces of refrigerant because I had 44 feet of line set. My problem is there no indication of power coming to indoor unit. No light on it or error code. I’m reading 240 volts at the indoor unit. The only thing that I can think of is the communication wire is reading 100 volts. Please help. I only did all the work myself was because I live off of disability and I was given a $600-1000 estimate to just come and pressure test, vacuum, and charge system. For about $500 I bought all the tools I needed. Please help.

Fitter30

Reaction score
Have you double check the three wires between condenser and indoor unit. Look at the stripped ends under the connection screws and colors. Under the top of the condenser that's where the main board is and has a flashing light for failures and a long list on the cover. Might have to remove the metal cover to see the light.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks