New Gerbers (W.C.'s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cal

In the Trades
Reaction score
Plumbers,

I have been informed that the new Gerber line of toilet is "da bomb",,particularly the "viper" and " avalanche". Anybody using them yet ??

I want to sell a very good / AMERICAN made toilet. Have been a big advocate of Vitra toilets but they are made in Turkey.

Yeah,Yeah I know ,,,,most of you are Toto lovers (kiss-ups ,,,lol)

Yet we have a very hard time here in No.Virginia getting them quickly.

My main supplier is really talking up these Gerbers,,,Just wanted some feed back from the rest of the country.

Thanks,
Cal

Dubldare

Plumber/Gasfitter
Reaction score
Haven't heard anything on them up here.

I haven't installed a Gerber since the 'sherbet pail with a flush valve inside' design they had 10-12 years ago.

Astro46

Reaction score
anyone else have any experience with the gerber viper toilets? the plumbing supply i spoke with says that they work better than the drake. considering the 100% positive comments about the drake, that is an impressive comment.

SamC

Reaction score
The latest MaP report says the Avalanche flushes 1000 grams; the Viper flushes 500-800 grams depending on the tank and bowl combination.

Astro46

Reaction score
thanks.

do you have a link to the latest MaP report? the latest i can find was from 2005.

i am also interested in any real life feedback from users.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks