New Bryant Evolution VS system data logging?

Users who are viewing this thread

mschoonmaker

Reaction score
I have a new Bryant Evolution variable speed system (2 speed gas modulating valve) that I'm having issues with. Every time the furnace turns on, it seems the fan is running at full speed. The installer is not too Variable Speed proficient. Does anyone know if this system has the capacity to perform data logging as to the temps/speeds/operating parameters for good solid diagnostics? Thanks in advance...

Fitter30

Reaction score
What your looking for may only be available to a factory zone office /service. Start with calling carrier
1-800-227-7437 or ask the local company your dealing with. Local factory, distributor office has tech/ service that they can contact for guidance or if they will come out. Houston should have a office.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks