New Breed of Foul

Users who are viewing this thread

HandyGary

Reaction score
The Three Legged Chicken

A guy is driving on a back country road one day, when out of the corner of his eye next to his moving car, he sees a chicken. Not only that, but the chicken is keeping up with the car. It's then that the guy notices that the chicken has 3 legs!

The guy speeds up to outrun the chicken, but sure enough, a few seconds later, it's back keeping the pace. He speeds up again, and to his amazement, the chicken runs right past him and makes a 90 degree turn into a farm. The guy pulled into the farm, asking the farmer about the three-legged chicken.

Guy: "Hey, you might not believe this, but I just saw a three-legged chicken bolt into your barn over there."

Farmer: "Oh, yeah, that's my chicken alright! I've got a dozen of 'em!"

Guy: "Why would you raise three-legged chickens?"

Farmer: "Well the idea is, I like chicken legs, my wife likes chicken legs, and my son likes chicken legs. So when we sit down for a meal, we all get a leg!"

Guy: "Jeez, that's some good thinking. So how do they taste?"

Farmer: "Not yet sure; we haven't been able to catch one!"

May your holiday be filled with peace and joy!

Gary

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks