New Bath in Existing Garage

Users who are viewing this thread

Nate C.

Reaction score
:confused: Although I am a master electrician and have been in construction for 29 years , plumbing intricacies may as well be Icelandic. I have been advised not to encase plumbing in concrete as cracking will damage PVC and not to place a major before a minor.I will attempt to insert my proposed riser.I would really appreciate any and all advice.

Sincerely, Nate C.

Attachments

• Proposed Plumbing Riser.pdf
    7.3 KB · Views: 353

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Wet vent means a portion of the piping which vents a particular fixture is also "wet" meaning is it carrying the waste from another fixture, such as a sink. I probably spoke too soon, since venting is not a strong subject for me. hj indicates that your hookup is OK. And what hj says, goes!

Sulconst2

Reaction score
you need to vent the tub and sink. tie these 2 vents into main stack going thru roof. the toilet will be wet vented by the sink cause you can run that drain above grade (in the wall) into the toilet stack/vent.

Nate C.

Reaction score
Many thanks for timely advice!

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to those who have taken their valuable time to answer my questions.The advice contained therein has been extremely helpful.
Though I am unable to contribute with plumbing help,I would be more than happy to offer up my knowledge in the electrical field as many times kitchen and bath remodel requires both plumbing and electrical.

Again,many thanks.
Nate C. Master Electrician

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks