neo door part

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by guttafixit, Feb 19, 2012.

  1. guttafixit

    guttafixit New Member

    Feb 19, 2012
    Hi I'm trying to fix the wife's co worker shower door. She said it was a neo corner shower. On the bottom of the base I found a sticker that read MAAX on it. Can any1 help me out and tell me what this is and where to buy one? It holds the door in place and then it acts like a hinge. I've looked online for at least couple hours so for. :confused: Here's a pic.
    Thank you, Dan

    Attached Files:

  2. dlarrivee

    dlarrivee New Member

    Jun 28, 2009
    Call MAAX...

    It's probably a NEO ANGLE shower...
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Similar Threads: door part
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Restoring Home: finding a particular shower door Dec 15, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Corner Tub shower doors Nov 5, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Floating Shower Door/Panel Sep 13, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Sliding Shower doors /removal Sep 6, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Shower Door on Unlevel Bathtub Aug 21, 2017

Share This Page