Need to make more money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Fitter30

Reaction score
Unfortunately, COVID pandemic has finally affected me financially. In order to offset the extra cost for food, electricity, etc. I have a need to make some extra money on the side...it is what it is. So...I am now proud to announce that I am selling ADULT TOYS. I hope no one will feel embarrassed to ask for them. I have all kinds, sizes, and styles according to your needs. Discretion is guaranteed!!
Ask for yours anytime. I have everything listed below:

-Walkers
-Wheelchairs
-Oxygen tanks
-Canes
-Disposable diapers
-Teeth glue
-Heating pads and more

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
I guess it depends on the industry that is affected and which aspect of "plumbing" is suffering

We are working 6 days a week and many times 7 days a week averaging 12- 14 hr workdays

When the Pandemic first showed up my partner contacted several old age homes and from word of mouth we picked up several of them with fixture stoppages to replacing steam returns, sanitizing the kitchen drainage systems, cleaning grease traps

My expert witness gig came to an abrupt halt when the courts were shut down and I have several cases pending over 3 years .

With the new gas regulations in NYC, we are doing inspections piping replacement and performed several boiler inspections and we did replace several boilers this winter as we rented a portable boiler to supply heat and HW and backflow testing and installations of backflow preventers

As a plumbing contractor, I always did commercial, residential, industrial, and residential along with fire suppression systems.

A lot of contractors decided to keep away from nursing homes for fear of catching the virus and we saw an amazing opportunity to not only help them in time of need we were considered first responders as people need heat, hot water, and working drainage systems

We also jumped into the new construction market with high-end one-family homes and apartment renovations in NYC condos

When West Niles came along I bought several water jetters and advertized how high pressure jetting with Chlorine added to the tank would kill the mosquitoes and restore full flow in the storm lines and it proved to be very successful

Never let a good plague pass you by as many people are making a fortune supplying masks or shopping for those who cannot go out for fear of catching something.

China caused the plague and then sold the USA Masks BRILLIANT opportunity and those who invested in funeral home stocks made a "killing" as one of the old age homes had over 100 deaths thanks to the Governor who placed infested inmates in these places

The funeral home near my office said he was not able to perform any funerals because of so many deaths in the area and other funeral homes were calling each other to help with the backlog so they did cremations.

I did see several tractor-trailers having the dead loaded in them as they were refrigerated trucks and unfortunately because of so many dead the truck owners were also kept extremely busy

NY has the best politicians money can buy without any accountability

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56091682

This is amazing https://www.nytimes.com/article/andrew-cuomo-nursing-home-deaths.html

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks