Need to locate valve stems for these faucets

Users who are viewing this thread

Amore

Reaction score
I believe that these faucets are from pre-1994 era and I need to replace the valve stem. So far, I'm leaning towards Pfister, but not sure...
Also, when looking at the underside of the counter, I see that the valve body is very large and I'm wondering if I need to replace everything or if the valve stem unscrews as most of them do?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

IMG_5165.JPG
IMG_5160.JPG
IMG_5159.JPG
IMG_5157.JPG

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
It looks like you're providing pictures of two separate fixtures? A sink faucet and a bidet. If you include a photo with the spout included it may help make identification easier.

PS. Those hoses underneath look like a nightmare. I wouldn't suggest removing the entire valve body unless you plan to replace them with something new.

Amore

Reaction score
I agree. I did upload the bidet faucets as well as they all match the one with the issue.
Anyway, I have attached better pictures as suggested.
Thanks for trying to help me.

IMG_6401.jpg
IMG_6400.jpg
IMG_6399.jpg

Amore

Reaction score
It looks like you're providing pictures of two separate fixtures? A sink faucet and a bidet. If you include a photo with the spout included it may help make identification easier.

PS. Those hoses underneath look like a nightmare. I wouldn't suggest removing the entire valve body unless you plan to replace them with something new.
I would prefer to just replace the least possible, just to stop the leaking.

IMG_6401.jpg

Neil Binda

In the Trades
Reaction score
I agree. I did upload the bidet faucets as well as they all match the one with the issue.
Anyway, I have attached better pictures as suggested.
Thanks for trying to help me.

If you could remove that cartidge and the white plastic piece and than take a picture it would help .

For the replacement hoses there is a place that can custom make you the hose but you have to take the hoses or hose with you . It's called techno brass.

Neil Binda

In the Trades
Reaction score
You can try some cartridges that might work but you have to re- use the old plastic part onto the new cartridges .

Neil

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks