Need the order of shutoff, pressure reducing valve, ect

Users who are viewing this thread

Rebecca3030

Reaction score
Shared well will be closed March 1st by neighbor as a result of water sample result. They won't consider shock/ chlorination. Installation of new city water line starting next week. (January in Indiana)
Meter will be at top of driveway 1,800 ft from my home. Have shutoff valve outside. Main enters basement slab 3/4 in copper.. I need the order of interior shutoff, pressure reducing valve gauge on and on. And where the hose bib connection fits in. Haven't found consistent information. 65 yr old house and owner = ) Thank you in advance

Reach4

Reaction score
I need the order of interior shutoff, pressure reducing valve gauge on and on. And where the hose bib connection fits in.

Shutoff, pressure gauge, hose bib connection, PRV, pressure gauge, tap for watering plants, leave space possible backwashing carbon tank to remove chlorine and more, softener, possible reverse osmosis future.

Pressure gauge can be boiler drain valve with garden hose thread pressure gauge hooked there on occasion, and otherwise valve is closed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks