Need some help with Honeywell Zone Valve Compatibility Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Amovida

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm stumped as to what is happening here....I hope someone has the knowledge to shine some light on this problem! I have a zone valve that is roughly 15 years old that needed a replacement controller/head. The original was a Honeywell V8043E1079 normally closed with an end switch. My supplier gave me a Honeywell 40003916-026 replacement head which is the correct part number (I've checked). It is also normally closed and with an end switch. The replacement controller will slide onto the shaft but it has the incorrect orientation in both open and closed mode (and flipped around). It ends up cockeyed or for those that don't like that word ;) , not squared to the valve body when it's sitting on the shaft. I have never opened the valve itself. What am I missing here? Any help would be very much appreciated!

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks