Need offset idea

Users who are viewing this thread

bdey01

Reaction score
I have to connect a linear shower drain with a 2" ss exit pipe to the 2" pvc trap. However, due to some concrete issues, the waste line in the slab is 0.375" offset to the left of center from the connection pipe from the drain, and I cannot move the shower drain sideways because of the shower framing adjacent. Also, I only have 3.75" of vertical height to work with in connecting the drain pipe to the trap in the ground. Has anyone heard of a very small offset connection? I have seen ones with 0.875" offset, but that is way too large. Don't know how else to connect the drain to the waste line other than to use a 2" Fernco connection that I tilt sideways and have it flex laterally to make up the offset distance. Only problem with this is that I cannot easily offset the connection when gluing the PVC together and don't have access after placement of the pipe. Does anyone have a good idea (other than dig things up and reconfigure - cannot dig up floor any more!)?

Thanks,
Brian

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks