Need Help with Quick-connect Option

Users who are viewing this thread

Ronofdolton

Reaction score
ronof-01.jpg

I'd like to connect a 13/16"-55/64" female quick-connect adapter bib directly to my male-threaded kitchen faucet so that I can swap a 13/16"-55/64" sink sprayer or a 3/4" garden hose as needed.

* Is the top faucet quick-connect bib a one-size-fits-all connector for the bottom connected sprayer and garden hose quick-connects?
* Where can I find a bottom 13/16"-55/64" quick-connect piece? They all seem to be designed for connecting only to a 3/4" garden hose. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Kitchen faucets aren't generally built robust enough to have garden hoses attached. What faucet do you have currently?

I used to have a variety of adapters to get garden hose threads to fit most goosneck faucets with metal threaded aerators.. but they're all lost now. I got them for a Starbucks conversion test back in the 90's.

Here is a good place to search for those parts tho.

Supplyhouse dot com

Ronofdolton

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply Tuttles. I want the garden hose connector to use with a portable washing machine water inlet port.

I think I found my solutions from Amazon: Buy 2 quick connect coupler sets and use a Danco 10511 adapter with one of the QC socket hose threads to connect the female 55/64" aerator sprayer.

Having said all that, I think the QC solution is too bulky for my kitchen sink, so I'll instead connect a double-threaded faucet adapter to screw and unscrew the hose or female aerator separately as needed.

hxxps://i.imgur.com/40LtKkc.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks