Need Help with Fleck5210 Econominder

Users who are viewing this thread

Reach4

Reaction score
Awesome and how about the hardness dial in the middle where should my setting be for 4 people? I can adjust it and then set the white dot, I am assuming that’s how I am supposed to do that at least.
The people and hardness dial can be ignored. It is like a circular slide rule to compute where number at the white dot should be. It presumes a certain dose per cubic ft of resin has been set. I don't know what dose that is (10 lb/cuft???? 16? 12? -- I did not find the expectaction in a quick search). I did find that it assumes 75 gallons per day per person. By doing the calculations separately, there is more flexibility in selecting the dosage of salt.

https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/salt-setting-on-5600-econominder.53170/ #2 says "The people dial is rarely used."

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks