need help with ferroli gas boiler question

Users who are viewing this thread

April Raine

Reaction score
I have a ferroli gas boiler but cannot figure how to work. No manual and see no model number. I want to set to heat water for bath only. Sorry I can't give more details

I cannot find the model on http://www.ferroli.co.uk/products/Domestic.php but it has the letters ABS-FR on the inside of the flap which is opened to reveal controls

I have turned off rads but bath not heating. what temp should it be to heat bath?50 degres enough? There is a little green light with a symbol of a tap over it, but this does not light up

I do not know what kind of boiler it is combi or system? I do have a cylinder in the hot press

At left i have a dial with ON/OFF/RESET
In the centre there is a temp dial at 50 degrees
Above that are 6 little lights above which are symbols inc a tap symbol. Some symbols light when boiler on the tap symbol does not
To the right is the timer dial and right of that is a dial which says bar.

I took a photo and can forward or upload if someone tells me how to upload?

Thanks

April

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks