Need help Water Ridge bathroom faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Alegroman

Reaction score
IMG_2736.JPG IMG_2737.JPG IMG_2744.JPG
Hi, I am a new member. I have a Water Ridge bathroom faucet that I need to replace the cartridges because it's leaking. I don't know the model or where it was purchased because I am not the original owner. Anyway I was able to get the supposedly correct part by calling globe union support. I send them a photo of the faucet, and a week later the hot and cold cartridges arrived. The faucet has a cap and a screw on the handle (see photo). After removing the screw I was able to remove the handle top only. The rest of the housing still covers preventing access to the cartridge. I tried turning the housing counterclockwise but it doesn't seem to move. I am afraid using force and break something. Could somebody please help?
(You must log in or sign up to reply here.)

IMG_2736.JPG
IMG_2737.JPG
IMG_2744.JPG

James Henry

In the Trades
Reaction score
Tap around the base of the escutcheon with the plastic handle of a screwdriver to break the calcium loose then try to unscrew it. Or use some CLR.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks