Universal Rundle & Sears, help to identify old wall mounted tub faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

jeffrey1200

Reaction score
KIMG0115.JPG

Hi I'm looking to replace this faucet that came with my house because the hot handle is starting to leak ,so I bought a new diverter faucet and I took off this old one in the picture ,their is a three hole valve in that metal cover that screws to the water line in the wall so I took the valve off in the cover and tried to screw the new one to the water connecter but its too small ,so i thought maybe i could go to the hardware store and ether get a different faucet or get new stems they said I have a old union hook up and I'm never going to find a faucet to replace it or the stems to fix it the guy at the pluming supply house told me he cant tell who made it and there is no way to hook up a new one to the union connector so I had to re hook up this contraption because I don't know how to get a new one that fits ,Is there a faucet that fits a union connector ? is there a adapter ? Any help would we appreciated thanks.
Jeff

KIMG0100.JPG

Attachments

• KIMG0114.JPG
    KIMG0114.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 180
  • KIMG0096.JPG
    KIMG0096.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 61caNgDNRDL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    61caNgDNRDL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 188

jeffrey1200

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply ,If I get the one in the link do I still have to remove the wall Unions ? Because I tried to remove them and because they're so old they wont turn even .And would the spout be threaded for a shower sprayer hose like mine has ? Thanks
Jjeff

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
The unions should match up no problem. As for the the hand shower, it was installed at a later date after manufacture. I can't see the threading but if someone else installed it you should be able to as well.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks