Need help replacing pedicure chairs please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Mlwinnig

Reaction score
Hi. I have a client looking to replace 19 Panther chairs with Lexor Liberte/Luminous chairs. Plumbing looks different.

Panthers have two SS supply lines and two other lines (one blue, one "red" PEX) which he refers to as "back flow". One SS line seems inaccessible through removable side covers. He says the drains are the same 1-1/2" in the floor.

Luxor manual just shows 2 supply lines and the drain.

Blue PEX goes to sprayer which is adjustable for temperature. I see evidence of no regard for PEX color (red and blue on same run). Not sure what I need to do here! Any/all help is greatly appreciated.

luminous-water-connections.jpg

Thanks.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Looks a lot like hooking up a blind set bathtub, but with some sort of scary flex drain. I would have to install an RP Backflow assembly ahead of the water supply since that hose can drop into the tub. After that the drain is going to have to hook up to whatever trap that they have existing.

If you have access to one of the new units I would check it out and see how it operates vs the old units.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks