Need help picking 3 toilets - totally lost

Users who are viewing this thread

anaxagoras

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2 family home, that i'm completely renovating. I'll be living in the master unit and renting out the smaller unit.

Toilet 1: My Master Bath - Requirements: Skirted, elongated, modern look, washlet ready (a washlet is out of budget right now, but want the ability to add a washlet next year after bonus time) Budget under $600. It looks like the Nexus and the Aquia iv are available washlet ready? The vespin II which seems to be a popular skirted option can be purchased with a washlett installed, but is not sold as washlett ready? Are there any other models which are skirted and sold washlet ready? What would you reccomend?

Toilet 2: My main floor bath: needs to be skirted, elongated, and have a modern look. Budget under $600. Washlet ready not required. For simplicity i'd like to get the same toilet as the Master bath, however the Vespin II could be an option? Especially if it's cheaper and/or "better".

Toilet 3&4: Tennant toilets. Here i'm looking to go economical while still functional and trouble free. American Standard, Kohler, doesn't matter. Non Skirted. elongated. Target price under $300 each. Don't need different toilets for the different baths. What would you go with?

ms642-terrylove-01.jpg

Nexus MS642124CEFG

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks