Farzelli , Need help identifying the brand of this kitchen faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
Please help me identify this faucet brand so I can contact the manufacturer for possible warranty coverage and parts replacement.

IMG_8412.JPG
IMG_8415.JPG

IMG_8412.JPG IMG_8415.JPG IMG_8417.JPG

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Sometimes there will be a tag with part number on one of the supply lines below.
I don't know what the three triangles are for on the logo, the UPC is a standard Uniform Plumbing Code logo which is on most brands of faucets.

Minh

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am also looking to replace the same hose line but I cant figure out the company, and also dont know what type of connectors. Can anyone please help?

thanks,
Minh

IMG_3556.jpg
IMG_3558.jpg

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Unfortunately the OP apparently never found a fix or posted back with that info. I've never seen that logo before. You're probably going to have to simply replace it. Hopefully with a more well known brand that offers a warranty backed by their good name.

Marreri

Reaction score
farzelli-spray-hose.jpg

After much searching, found out that the company is out of business. Think they were called SPD (found it from a Reddit posting). However you can replace the hose with a Farzelli 59inch line found online. Replaced it and the sprayer head. Worked perfectly. Images attached. Hope this saves other people from hours of searching!

Blissvent

blissvent-spray-head.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks